Browse our entire catalog of classes and support below
Student-inspired learning: an optimal approach to education.
Each class below is completely customized to meet the needs of the student. Browse the custom/private project-based classes below. Available for all ages.
Art creation using fundamental art principles and techniques
In this personalized environment, students will be encouraged to select an art project idea they are excited to create and will be guided in creating it using fundamental art principles and techniques to bring it to life. Each project is an opportunity to receive guidance in techniques such as shading, training the eye to see basic shapes, point of perspective, an understanding of color theory, and much more. We provide many mediums to experiment with such as acrylics, pastels, watercolor, canvas and much more.
Taught by Sariah Tate who received a minor and certificate in Arts and Technology from the University of Utah. She has taught art classes in public elementary schools and privately for several years.
Does your child have a big business idea or do they love to make things and dream of selling their creations?
My desire is to encourage your child to kindle their passion and guide them in creating a real life mini business of their own.
This class is designed to empower the young entrepreneur to believe in their capacities for current and future endeavors.
In this class we will cover: creating a vision, creating value, branding, promotion, money principles, creating their product, selling and making their business scalable.
Each student will receive their own workbook designed to guide and develop their business ideas.
This private class guided by Serial Entrepreneur Sariah Tate: founder and CEO of Pekebuo.com- patented bag systems and Set4lifeacademy.com
This is a custom private class that can be customized to fit your schedule and budget, please click here for more info.
Kids YouTube Channel Creation Course
Does your child dream of creating their own YouTube channel but you don’t know where to help them start? Are you looking for a way to help them develop their ideas and skills so they can fulfill their goal of publishing quality, consistent content they are excited to share with the world?
In this personalized class your child (and their friends that want to join) will have the ideal support and skilled guidance needed to create the epic channel they have been dreaming about! Each child will receive customizable workbooks and mentorship to help develop their vision. We focus on creating value for our audience, channel branding, basic camera, lighting, audio, and video editing skills, and most importantly, delivering content that is fun to create and watch.
Taught by Sariah Tate with a Mass Communications degree and minor in Arts and Technology from the University of Utah. She has helped develop and publish several YouTube videos with students.
(private/semi private/small group)
Students will be introduced to the vast world of digital art and graphic design. Living in the digital age means that skills like graphic design using Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and other creative digital software are indispensable. Depending on students' individual goals, we can explore focuses such as logo creation, illustration, photography, website design, and so many other possibities in diverse world of graphic/web/print design. The classroom will have access to Adobe Creative Suite and Procreate.
Taught by Sariah Tate with a degree in Mass Communication and a minor in Arts and Technology from the University of Utah. She has experience as a graphic and web designer for over a decade.
Are you looking to discover powerful ways to nurture YOUR whole self so you can feel your best to serve your purpose and family?
This is the self-care you’ve craving looking for. Get ready to receive the support needed to feel Set4LIFE!
THE SET4LIFE course: A Whole-Being approach to wellness and goal setting for moms.
Are you ready to feel your best so you can perform and achieve at your highest level? Have you wondered how to improve your overall health and want to understand how to do it from a holistic place?
In this course we will dive deep to understand the four main parts of health (mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical) and how they operate together. We will learn what can be done to nurture each aspect so we can live in harmony with our core desires.
In this course we will cover:
- A different approach to goal setting that starts with identity
- Understanding the mind, body spirit connection
- Insight on how the mind operates so we can better understand ourselves and manage our life
- Why understanding emotions and how to manage them is critical for optimal wellbeing, happiness, and achieving your goals.
- Learn powerful tools and techniques to manage your mind and emotions
- Practical techniques for developing meal plans
- How to create sustainable routines and systems that will support your progress and family.
- Tools, workbooks, and journal prompts that will guide you to your highest self
- How spirituality is a powerful foundation for wellness and goal setting
- Sign up for free course to get a feel for the class!
FREE Set4Life Mini Course
- How the old/common model of goal setting is not a sustainable route for achieving your goals.
- A new approach to ensuring you are on the best path to a life you want.
- The root cause of why most people do not live in harmony with their core desires
- How to identify what is holding you back in life and what you can do about it.
- How understanding your true self and nature will aid you in all your goal pursuing and in creating the life you most desire.