Welcome to set4life academyMultimedia Design
(private/semi private/small group)
Students will be introduced to the vast world of digital art and graphic design. Living in the digital age means that skills like graphic design using Adobe tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and other creative digital software are indispensable. Depending on students’ individual goals, we can explore focuses such as logo creation, illustration, photography, website design, and so many other possibities in diverse world of graphic/web/print design. The classroom will have access to Adobe Creative Suite and Procreate.
Taught by Sariah Tate with a degree in Mass Communication and a minor in Arts and Technology from the University of Utah. She has experience as a graphic and web designer for over a decade.
Best place ever for art lessons! My daughter learned so much, and had so much fun! Her final project was beautiful and it was so fun for them to get to frame their special piece and have their own official art show to display their masterpieces. Sariah is an amazing artist, and is wonderful at bringing the artist out in each child as well!
PrivateFull individual attention
- This option offers the most individual attention where students can hone in deeply into the skills they desire to acquire.
- Together, we can create a vision and effectively make our way to develop the skills needed to accomplish their individual desire.
- Basic materials included
Semi Private2 individuals
- Enjoy skill development with one other friend. In this semi-private setting each individual will recieve individual attention as they work toward their unique goals. Save on cost with benefit of having a peer on your journey.
- Basic materials included
Small Group3-6 students
- Small group lessons give students an opportunity to receive instruction in a small setting to develop their skills. At this level, instruction will be given as a whole and then students can work independently or if they desire, collaborate on a specific project together. The class subject will depend on group needs.
- Basic materials provided.
Rules and Policies
Our academy rules are simple:
Be kind, be respectful, and have fun!
If someone is behaving in a way that is unsafe or unkind, we will do our best to resolve any problems as they arise. However, we reserve the right to ask a student to leave if they continue to disrupt the experience of other artists. Keep in mind, this is a home and private residence spaces are not for students.
Please arrive on time.
Please keep to the lesson time schedule and pick-up on time. Should an emergency arise, please text or call Sariah Tate. Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class to drop-off if you need to register or pay and please pick-up at the end-lesson dismissal time.
What kinds of payments do you accept?
Payments are expected the beginning of every month.
Where are the classes located located?
1846 n 200 e Centerville Utah.
Photos and videos of students at work and their work are sometimes taken during art class. These photos and videos are for The Set4LifeAcademy use only and may be used in promotional materials, social media and Set4lifeacademy website. If you wish to opt your child and/or their art out of this type of media use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact learn (at) set4lifeacademy.com should your student miss their lesson so we can be prepared. There is no refund/credit for missed lessons. However, since I understand emergencies and illnesses arise and vacations are planned, we do offer virtual classes via zoom. Please contact the teacher when your child is absent to be sent a Zoom invitation. Should you wish to receive a recording of the Zoom lesson for your child to watch on their own schedule, please email email@example.com