We understand the concern regarding person to person classes during this time of a pandemic. I want to provide a safe, and enjoyable learning experience for you and your kids. With your help, we can do our part to mitigate the spread.
Please be mindful and only bring children that show no symptoms such as headaches, sore throats, fevers or cold symptoms that are likely to spread. We will have make up class days in October for canceled or missed classes due to illness.
Here are the routines that will be implemented for each class:
- Mask wearing for all students
- Hand washing before class
- Do our best to maintain 6 foot distance between students (siblings may group together)
- 5 students max capacity for space.
- All used surfaces and supplies will be sanitized prior to and after classes
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!