Welcome to set4life academyCustom Classes
Are you or your child wanting some personal guidance on a creative project or in developing unique skills?
I offer classes according to you or your child’s individual needs in a private, semi private or small group setting to give the focused attention optimal for accelerated skill development.
Here are the skill sets I have developed over a lifetime that I have implemented in various cooperate and personal settings. I have had the opportunity to teach these skills in schools, classes, group and private settings for over a decade.
• Arts and Crafts
• Entrepreneurship (Owner and creator of Patent pending Peke-buo bag system)
• Graphic Design and illustration–Photoshop, illustrator, indesign and web development (View work)
• Photography and digital editing (view work)
• Mindset and personal development (Listen to podcast here)
• Paint Night parties
• For Church or cooperate events, please contact Sariah Tate at email@example.com
PrivateFull individual attention
- This option offers the most individual attention where students can hone in deeply into the skills they desire to acquire.
- Together, we can create a vision and effectively make our way to develop the skills needed to accomplish their individual desire.
- Basic materials included
Semi Private2 individuals
- Enjoy skill development with one other friend. In this semi-private setting each individual will recieve individual attention as they work toward their unique goals. Save on cost with benefit of having a peer on your journey.
- Basic materials included
Small Group3-6 students
- Small group lessons give students an opportunity to receive instruction in a small setting to develop their skills. At this level, instruction will be given as a whole and then students can work independently or if they desire, collaborate on a specific project together. The class subject will depend on group needs.
- Basic materials provided.
If you are registrating for a child, fill out this form (see below for 18+):
Students over 18 Fill out form to register for custom class:
Rules and Policies
Please contact learn (at) set4lifeacademy.com should your student miss their lesson so we can be prepared. There is no refund/credit for missed art lessons. However, since I understand emergencies and illnesses arise and vacations are planned, we do offer virtual classes via zooom. Please contact the teacher when your child is absent to be sent a Zoom invitation. Should you wish to receive a recording of the Zoom art lesson for your child to watch on their own schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our academy rules are simple:
Be kind, be respectful, dress for class! If student is participating in an art class, please dress in clothes that can get messy. Clean up. Have fun!
If someone is behaving in a way that is unsafe or unkind, we will do our best to resolve any problems as they arise. However, we reserve the right to ask a student to leave if they continue to disrupt the experience of other artists. Set 4 life academy is a wonderful place for all students to create in a peaceful, encouraging and warm environment! Keep in mind, this is a home Art Studio, and private residence spaces are not for artists unless otherwises noted by instructer. We may need breaks during our class session, during which students are welcome to play in our backyard or indoor gym downstairs (at their own risk ;)).
We are going to be using masks in our classroom until further notice.
Please arrive on time.
Please keep to the lesson time schedule and pick-up on time. Should an emergency arise, please text or call Sariah Tate. Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class to drop-off if you need to register or pay and please pick-up at the end-lesson dismissal time.
What kinds of payments do you accept?
Where are the classes located located?
1846 n 200 e centerville Utah.
Photos and videos of students at work and their artwork are sometimes taken during art class. These photos and videos are for The Set4LifeAcademy use only and may be used in promotional materials, social media and Set4lifeacademy website. If you wish to opt your child and/or their art out of this type of media use, please email email@example.com