[buzzsprout episode=’6088030′ player=’true’]
In episode two, we spoke deeply on the concept of the Tao in the context of creating experiences and achieving goals. It was one of our favorite episodes and we got a highly positive response from our listeners! We also got asked questions like, “How do you live in the Tao in every day life? How do you find the Tao if you feel blocked from it? What if you’re going through some really tough times?”
Hence, episode 4 was born!
In this episode, we speak on a more practical level about how to get your mind, subconscious, body, and energy into balance so that you can find the Tao and stay in peace and tranquility, even during the toughest of times.
We hope you enjoy!
Also, in the episode, we mention many RESOURCES you could use to get your mind, body, and energy back into balance. Below are those resources we mentioned, as well as links you can follow to find out more:
- Mikelle (Visualization Therapy & Reiki Therapy) – TheVHCenter.com
- Sariah (Set 4 Life Academy) – set4lifeacademy.com
- Ester Hicks – www.abraham-hicks.com
- Eckhart Tolle – eckharttolle.com
- Joe Dispenza – drjoedispenza.com
- Jody Moore (Better Than Happy Podcast) – jodymoore.com/podcast/
- Brooke Snow (The Brooke Snow Podcast – blog.brookesnow.com/category/podcast/
- Byron Katie – thework.com
- Shakti Gawain (“Creative Visualization” and other books) – shaktigawain.com
- Deepak Chopra – deepakchopra.com
- Brandon Bays (“The Journey” cellular healing modality and “The Journey” book) – thejourney.com
- Brene Brown – brenebrown.com
- Louise L Hay – louisehay.com
- Carol Tuttle (“Remembering Wholeness” and other books) – ct.liveyourtruth.com/books/
- EMDR (psychotherapy treatment) – emdr.com/what-is-emdr/
- Reiki (energy release therapy) –reiki.org/faqs/what-reiki
- Counseling Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/cognitive-behavioral-therapy/about/pac-20384610
- Cranio Biotic Therapy (for healing allergies and destroying microbes in the body, including lyme disease) – craniobiotic.com
- True Hope Multivitamin (nutritional supplementation for mental health) – truehope.com
If what we are teaching resonnates with you, but you are unclear on how to APPLY this stuff into your life, we would love to help you – that’s our specialty!
You can contact us and learn more about us at MikelleAndSariah.com.
The music for this episode was created by HookSounds.
Photo by Melissa Askew on