Kids YouTube Channel Creation Course
Does your child dream of creating their own YouTube channel but you don’t know where to help them start? Are you looking for a way to help them develop their ideas and skills so they can fulfill their goal of publishing quality, consistent content they are excited to share with the world?
In this personalized class your child (and their friends that want to join) will have the ideal support and skilled guidance needed to create the epic channel they have been dreaming about! Each child will receive customizable workbooks and mentorship to help develop their vision. We focus on creating value for our audience, channel branding, basic camera, lighting, audio, and video editing skills, and most importantly, delivering content that is fun to create and watch.
Taught by Sariah Tate with a Mass Communications degree and minor in Arts and Technology from the University of Utah. She has helped develop and publish several YouTube videos with students.
This is a private class that can be customized to the needs of the student(s).
Cost varies depending on the number of participants in each class. See the chart below to see what best fits your needs/budget.
PrivateFull individual attention
- This option offers the most individual attention where students can hone in deeply into the skills they desire to acquire.
- Together, we can create a vision and effectively make our way to develop the skills needed to accomplish their individual desire.
- Basic materials included
Semi Private2 individuals
- Enjoy skill development with one other friend. In this semi-private setting each individual will recieve individual attention as they work toward their unique goals. Save on cost with benefit of having a peer on your journey.
- Basic materials included
Small Group3-6 students
- Small group lessons give students an opportunity to receive instruction in a small setting to develop their skills. At this level, instruction will be given as a whole and then students can work independently or if they desire, collaborate on a specific project together. The class subject will depend on group needs.
- Basic materials provided.
Fill out form below to register
Select number of participants in the "class format" drop-down below. Availablity is limited, please reach out to find out which times are still open. Payments can be made via Venmo or Paypal at the beginning of each month.
Rules and Policies
Our academy rules are simple:
Be kind, be respectful, and have fun!
If someone is behaving in a way that is unsafe or unkind, we will do our best to resolve any problems as they arise. However, we reserve the right to ask a student to leave if they continue to disrupt the experience of other artists. Keep in mind, this is a home and private residence spaces are not for students.
Please arrive on time.
Please keep to the lesson time schedule and pick-up on time. Should an emergency arise, please text or call Sariah Tate. Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class to drop-off if you need to register or pay and please pick-up at the end-lesson dismissal time.
What kinds of payments do you accept?
Payments are expected the beginning of every month.
Where are the classes located located?
1846 n 200 e Centerville Utah.
Photos and videos of students at work and their work are sometimes taken during art class. These photos and videos are for The Set4LifeAcademy use only and may be used in promotional materials, social media and Set4lifeacademy website. If you wish to opt your child and/or their art out of this type of media use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact learn (at) set4lifeacademy.com should your student miss their lesson so we can be prepared. There is no refund/credit for missed lessons. However, since I understand emergencies and illnesses arise and vacations are planned, we do offer virtual classes via zoom. Please contact the teacher when your child is absent to be sent a Zoom invitation. Should you wish to receive a recording of the Zoom lesson for your child to watch on their own schedule, please email email@example.com